Product ID: VIEWS-FULL
City Views is a rapid repair eye cream that absorbs at a fast pace to visibly repair the signs of under eye aging. Rich but lightweight, City Views hydrates, nourishes and protects the sensitive eye area and restores the skin’s youthful radiance. With exclusive anti-aging technology, City Views is clinically proven to give you younger looking eyes. City Views is suitable for all skin types.
CITY VIEWS is specifically designed to target the key problems of the eye area. Its powerful nourishing formula comes in a rich cream that helps to combat the visible signs of aging. Use it during the day to protect your eyes from environmental damage, and at night to hydrate, replenish and refresh.
It Works For...
Skin Type: Normal, Combination or Dry Skin
Concerns: All Skin Types
- Crows feet, lines and wrinkles
- Puffy eyes
- Sagging skin
NET WT 0.5 OZ | 14 GM
- What IS City Views?
- City Views is an anti-aging eye cream suitable for all ages and skin types. This advanced blend of antioxidants, peptides and multivitamins helps restore the skin's youthful radiance by combating the visible signs of aging. It is a powerful nourishing formula that boosts collagen and elastin production while rehydrating the sensitive eye area to heal, strengthen and protect the skin.
- What does City Views do?
- City Views addresses the five major signs of aging eyes, wrinkles, sagging, dryness, puffiness and discoloration. It works naturally with your body to encourage the renewal and repair of damaged cells, by providing hydration, nourishment and protection. With continued use City Views not only begins fighting against past problems, but begins protecting your skin against future damage as well!
Wrinkle depth was shown to have decreased in clinical studys. Before After
- Why do I need an eye cream? Can't I just use my moisturizer?
- The skin around your eyes is 4 to 10x thinner than the skin on the rest of your face. That means the area should be treated with extra care... And some face creams may be too thick, heavy, or harsh to really benefit this sensitive skin.
The skin around your eyes also has very few oil glands, which means it is not receiving the hydration that it needs to stay healthy. City Views moisturizes, replenishes, and provides protection from external damage, while being gentle enough to benefit sensitive eye-area skin without irritation.
- How do I use City Views?
- Apply City Views on a clean face both morning and night before going to bed. After cleaning your face, dab the excess moisture away with a towel. Pat small dots of the cream all around your orbital bone and on the under-eye area, being careful not to rub or tug on skin.
- Is City Views suitable for all skin types?
- Yes! All skin types can benefit from City View's advanced blend of ingredients to achieve bright, youthful eyes.
- What is the recommended age group for City Views?
- Absolutely anyone can use City Views! It is always important to moisturize, and City Views has the dual benefit of:
- Reducing the visible signs of aging
- Actively working to prevent any future skin damage as well!
- I have sensitive skin; can I still use City Views?
- Yes. City Views is formulated only with ingredients that do not irritate skin. If you have exceptionally sensitive skin and tend to react to even the gentlest products, we recommend doing a patch test on the inside of your elbow 24 hours before proceeding with City Views as your everyday eye cream.
- What does it feel like to use City Views?
- City Views is a rich formula with a lightweight feel. Its creamy consistency glides over the skin effortlessly without leaving a residue. Immediately after application your skin will seem healthier and feel silky smooth. The hydration instantly begins improving your skin tone and clarity, and leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
- I have tiny white bumps underneath my eyes. Will City Views help with that?
- Yes. Those white bumps are called milia, and they are harmless cysts caused by dry, dead cells that get trapped under your skin. The best way to remove them (and prevent them from occurring again in the future) is by using an eye cream to return moisture to the area and prevent the buildup of dry cells.
Apply City Views on a clean face both morning and night before going to bed. After cleaning your face, dab the excess moisture away with a towel. Pat small dots of the cream all around your orbital bone and on the under-eye area until blended, being careful not to rub or tug on skin.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Plant Derived), Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Darutoside (Holy Herb), Albizia Julibrissin (Persian Silk Tree) Bark Extract, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin (Phospholipids), Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Steareth-20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Steareth-20, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodostrum (Knotted Wrack) Extract, Sorbitol, Diamond Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Butyrospermum Parkii (Sea) Butter, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglyverin, Everlasting (Helichrysum Arenarium) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenosyethanol, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3