Shipping & Returns
- Sales Policy
- These Terms of Sale ("Agreement") apply to all purchases made by U.S. and Canadian customers directly from City Cosmetics, including by internet, phone or mail. By placing an order, you accept and agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY AS THIS DOCUMENT GOVERNS YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM CITY COSMETICS AND CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
City Cosmetics sells and ships products to end user customers only through our City Cosmetics website and Customer Service Call Center. You may not purchase for resale. City Cosmetics reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing for resale.
This Agreement and any claim or dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement or any order placed or purchase made by you shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of law provisions.
City Cosmetics reserves the right to modify these Terms of Sale at any time.
- After you have completed your order on our website, a confirmation e-mail listing the details of your order will be sent to address you provided. The e-mail will serve as a receipt for your purchase, and list the products, prices, quantities, promotional information, payment method(s), your shipping and billing addresses as well as the shipping method you selected.
- Returning an Item?
- City Cosmetics has a 60 Day return policy beginning upon delivery of the product. When returning an item, please include the invoice/receipt and a small note stating your reason for return. Customers are responsible for their own shipping.
- Contact City Cosmetics at either:
(800) 347-1558 or through " title="email">email
The mailing address for refunds is (you need to call us first at: (800) 347-1558 to get authorization code for refund):
9361 Canoga Avenue
All credits will be applied to the original form of payment. For credit card purchases please allow 1 billing cycle for credit to appear on your billing statement.